My BioCharger has been delivered, what are my next steps?
- Schedule your Onboarding.
- To guarantee a successful Onboarding process, please confirm your time zone and choose a date and time for your session once your BioCharger is delivered: Onboarding Schedule.
- Our Client Success team will help check the assembly of the BioCharger, discuss the placement and environment requirements, cover the usage parameters, provide you with details about the myCloud dashboard and solve any other queries you may have.
- Check your inbox.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Welcome Message.' This email contains your username and password for the myCloud dashboard, which will be used when you attend your Onboarding session.
- Unbox and assemble the BioCharger.
- Once your BioCharger is delivered, you will find that it comes in three separate boxes. If you plan to move the BioCharger to a different location, do remember to keep the original boxes along with the tube spectrum boxes.
- Here are the step-by-step instructions for the BioCharger Assembly.
- Here is the link for the environmental check and other helpful information: BioCharger NG Owner's Manual.
- We suggest a licensed electrician to confirm proper grounding.
- Connect your BioCharger to your 2.4GHz Wireless Network.
- Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to connect the BioCharger to your WiFi Network. You should have your WiFi Network name, password and another electronic device ready for the setup.
We are excited to get you started with your BioCharger and we are here if you have any questions!