1. Schedule your Onboarding session.
- To successfully schedule an Onboarding session, verify your time zone and then pick a date and time for your session. Don’t forget to fill out your information and click "Done" when finished: Onboarding Schedule
- During the Onboarding session, our Client Success team will check over the assembly of the BioCharger, go through the environmental and placement requirements, help with connectivity if need be, cover operation and the myCloud dashboard, go over the circle of safety, usage parameters and any additional questions you may have.
2. Check your inbox for an email.
- The email is from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Welcome Message - this will have your username and password for the myCloud dashboard. You will need this information for your myCloud training during your Onboarding session.
3. Once your BioCharger has been delivered, assemble your BioCharger - it will arrive in 3 separate boxes. If you plan to ship or transport your BioCharger to a new location, please be sure to keep all 3 original boxes along with the original tube spectrum boxes. We also suggest a licensed electrician to confirm proper grounding.
- Unbox and assemble your BioCharger - you got this! How to assemble the BioCharger
- Here is a link for an environmental check and step-by-step instructions: BioCharger NG Owner's Manual
4. Connect your BioCharger to your 2.4GHz Wireless Network.
- Once your BioCharger is fully assembled, you can connect it to your Wireless Network with these instructions: WiFi Connectivity
- You will need your WiFi Network name, password and a second electronic device to setup the wireless connection.
We look forward to getting you up and running with your BioCharger!