You've scheduled your BioCharger onboarding appointment; what are the next steps?
1. Check your inbox for an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Welcome Message. This will have your username and password for the myCloud website. You will need this information for your onboarding.
2. Assemble your BioCharger - It should arrive in 3 separate boxes
- If you are comfortable with it, unbox and assemble your BioCharger. Here is a link to the instructions: Quick Start Guide
- If you aren't comfortable assembling it yourself we will do it together during your onboarding.
3. Connect your BioCharger to your wireless network
- Once your BioCharger is assembled you can connect it to your Wireless network with these instructions: Connecting Your BioCharger To Your Wireless Network
- It is perfectly fine if your BioCharger isn't connected to your wireless network before your onboarding. We will do it together. You will need your wifi network name, password and a second electronic device to setup the wireless connection.
4. Join the Zoom meeting at the time you requested and we will have you educated in using your BioCharger by the end of the meeting.