This video shows you how to create a collection on your BioCharger. Below the video are the written directions as well.
How to create collections in your myCloud dashboard:
- Login to your myCloud account at mycloud.biochargerng.com with your email and password.
- Once you are logged into your myCloud dashboard, guide your eyes to the right-hand side of your screen.
- From the word Connected in green, guide your eyes down a bit until you see a square and pen icon in white and click that.
- This opens you up into a split screen - on the left-hand side you will see Manage Collections.
- If you have recipes already preloaded on the left-hand side that you like and do not want to change then first save them as a collection. If you do not have any recipes already preloaded, then disregard steps 6 & 7 and skip to step 8.
- To save the recipes you already have preloaded on the myCloud dashboard, go to Manage Collections. Once you are in Manage Collections click on Add to Collections. Give your collection a name and description and then click Apply. It will say Success: Collections Updated and that means you saved your first collection.
- Once that collection is saved, go ahead and remove the recipes on the left-hand side and add in the recipes you would like for your second collection on the right-hand side of your screen by using the Add arrow.
- Click on Manage Collections. Then Add to Collections. Give your collection a name and description and then click Apply. It will say Success: Collections Updated and that means you saved your first or second collection. Reminder that you can create up to 7 total collections.
- To swap between saved collections, choose one collection from the drop down arrow and click Assign.
- Click the small x on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Click the Save button in red on the left-hand side of your screen.
- On the BioCharger screen itself, click on the Setup button, Check for Updates and Fetch.
- Lastly, click on your name with the blue box and you will see the recipe collection that you’ve selected in there!