With regards to changing the language for myCloud or any website for that matter, you can easily translate it using Google Translate on your desktop browser. If you use the Google Chrome browser (which is recommended), you'll be able to automatically translate text as you browse.
- Go to https://translate.google.com/ in a web browser. Click or tap the "Websites" tab.
- Copy and paste the URL into the field, then click or tap the blue arrow icon. View your translated web page.
- On the Google Chrome app, visit the webpage. Tap "Translate" at the top.
- You don't need a Google account to use Google Translate, but you'll be able to view your translation history and keep "Saved" translations if you sign in.
2) Click Websites. This will be at the top, next to Documents.
- The field will change to Website.
3) Copy and paste myCloud URL into the field.
- On Windows, highlight the URL and press CTRL + C to copy. Click the Website field and press CTRL + V to paste.
- On Mac, highlight the URL and press CMD + C to copy. Click the Website field and press CMD + V to paste.
4) Click the blue arrow. This will open the website in a new page. At the top, you'll see the Google Translate toolbar.
5) Adjust the language . Google Translate will auto-detect the website's language. If you think it's wrong, click the first language entry, and then select the language from the pop-up list.
- To change the language the website is translated to, click the second language entry, and then select the language from the pop-up list.
- For example, if the website is in English and you want to read it in Spanish, you should
- see English → Spanish.