Below is a video that will show you how to restore the factory wireless settings. This will allow you to configure your BioCharger to connect to a wireless network:
- Click on the Setup button on your BioCharger
- Click on the Restore default button in the upper left corner
- Click OK
- If the biocharger_default network does not appear:
- Power off your BioCharger (wait until the blinking cursor disappears)
- Power on your BioCharger
- Proceed with Wifi connectivity
Clicking the Restore Default button will perform two functions on your BioCharger NG:
1) It will erase your current Wi-Fi settings and disconnect your BioCharger NG from your current WiFi network. If you need need to re-establish your WiFi connectivity, those instructions are below.
2) It will rename your BioCharger NG to the default name of “biocharger” instead of the name you gave it during the onboarding process.
Restoring your default settings is not something you should have to do often, if at all.