There may be times when you power on your BioCharger and you have the green 5VDC and 48VDC lights lit up but the LCD panel never displays anything.
In that scenario, you will need to perform a reset on your BioCharger. Performing this reset does not effect your wireless settings or the recipes you have loaded on to your BioCharger this reset is a power reset for the computer inside of the BioCharger.
Follow the steps below to perform the reset:
- Grab the provided reset tool or a paperclip
- Open the paperclip (if that is what you are using)
- Turn the unit off with the power button on the rear panel
- Use the reset tool or one end of the paperclip to insert into the small hole just below the screen. This is the reset button for the screen
- Push the button inside the hole with the tool or paperclip and hold for 5 seconds, then release
- Turn the unit on with the power button on the rear of the panel
- If the LCD panel continues to be unresponsive, please submit a ticket to our support team and we will be happy to contact you guide you through additional troubleshooting steps
Below is a video demonstrating this procedure: