Even though the BioCharger is a touch-free system, it’s important to keep a few things in mind when it comes to maintaining your BioCharger. It’s critical to keep the BioCharger NG as clean as possible to ensure optimal performance.
Here are some cleaning guidelines:
Before You Start
Only clean your BioCharger after it has been turned off for 10 minutes or longer. Disconnect the power cord from the BioCharger.
- Use only a dry lint-free cloth. A soft cleaning microfiber cloth, or something similar, is recommended.
- Use only LCD/computer display cleaners. DO NOT use any cleaners that contain detergents, alcohol, and/or ammonia.
- Ensure that your BioCharger NG is completely dry before powering it back on.
- Make sure that the air vents and fans on the back of your BioCharger are dust free and clear of obstructions.
- We recommend using a water-based cleaner like Windex. It is essential not to use any cleaners with isopropyl alcohol or ammonia as these can damage the plastic and/or glass surfaces.
- Dust the top cover with a microfiber cloth.
- Dust the back panel ensuring the fans and vents are dust free with a microfiber cloth.
- Regularly dust the front panel with a microfiber cloth.
- Dust the hexagonal outer cover to keep dust out of the interior with a microfiber cloth.
- Dust the LCD screen with a microfiber cloth.
- Dust the top of the base with a microfiber cloth
- Remove the arc rod and wipe down. This will help prevent corroding.
- Wipe down the inside of the BioCharger baffle with a paper towel
*If you disassemble the top assembly (the coupling nut, toroid, washers, locking washer), you will need to ensure that you install the washers in their correct order and that you tighten the coupling nut with the wrench before you install the top cover and arc rod.
- Clean the hexagonal interior area as needed - at least once a year
IMPORTANT: Do not use a cleaning solution on the secondary coil.
- Replace spectrum tubes on an as-needed basis.
Baffle Cleaning Instructions
We recommend that you clean your approved baffle once a week.
- Remove the baffle from the top of the BioCharger NG
- Take a piece of paper towel and gently wipe inside the baffle. You may need to disassemble your baffle for a thorough cleaning.
- You may use a water-based cleaner like Windex if needed.
All service and repair will be done by Advanced Biotechnologies, LLC.
Contact our support team at email@example.com for assistance with service or repair.
Performing unauthorized service or repair to your BioCharger NG will void your warranty!