It is important to keep your BioCharger as clean as possible to ensure optimal performance:
Only clean your BioCharger after it has been turned off for 10 minutes or longer.
• Use only a dry cloth that is free of lint and threads. A microfiber cloth, or something similar, is recommended.
• Use only LCD/computer display cleaners. DO NOT use any cleaners that contain alcohol and/or ammonia.
• Insure that your BioCharger NG is completely dry before powering it back on.
• Make sure that the air vents and fans on the back of your BioCharger are dust free and clear of obstructions.
If you disassemble the top assembly (the coupling nut, toroid, washers, locking washer), you will need to ensure that you install the washers in their correct order and that you tighten the coupling nut before you install the top cover and arc rod.
Regular cleaning and insuring the fans and vents are dust free are the most common maintenance required.
• Replace spectrum tubes on an as needed basis.
• All service and repair will be done by Advanced Biotechnologies, LLC.
Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance for service or repair.
Performing unauthorized service or repair to your BioCharger NG will void your warranty!