Below are detailed instructions on how to disassemble and transport your BioCharger.
Begin with powering off your BioCharger using the power switch on the back of the unit and wait 1 minute to allow your unit to completely power off - VDC lights are off and screen is black.
- Disassemble the BioCharger
- Remove the arc rod or black nylon plug
- Remove the top white cover
- Remove the hexagonal Plexiglas outer enclosure
- Remove the hexagonal coupling nut from the top of the silver toroid
- Remove the small lock washer and one large washer on top of the toroid
- Remove the toroid
- Remove the one large washer
- Store the arc rod and/or black nylon plug, washers and coupling nut in a bag so they do not become lost.
2. Remove the spectrum tubes and carousel
There are two ways to safely transport your tubes and carousel:
- One way is to remove the tubes from the carousel and store them in their original triangle boxes for transportation.
- Another way is to leave the tubes inside of the tube carousel and place a long strip of tape over the top of the tube and tape it down to the carousel. This allows to keep the tubes in the carousel and also keeps the tubes from jostling around and, potentially, popping out of the carousel.
3. Remove the secondary coil from the BioCharger. Be sure to only handle the secondary coil by the grey plastic at the top and bottom of the coil.
- The secondary coil is very delicate so, placing it back inside the box that it came in when transporting the BioCharger is the most effective.
- If you do not happen to have the original box, then just make sure that however the coil is stored during transport, that the red coating and copper windings are not disturbed.
4. Remove the USB W-Fi adapter from the base of the BioCharger. You can store this in the bag with the washers, arc rod/black nylon plug and coupling nut.
- Unplug the power from the BioCharger.
- Take a large bag and put the power cables and silver toroid in to it.
- Carefully transfer and secure your BioCharger equipment and accessories into your vehicle.
- When you successfully transfer your BioCharger to a new destination, please visit our owners manual below that provides a step-by-step process on how to assemble your BioCharger:
We hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything else we can do for you.