This will help you setup and utilize the Safety Lock feature on your BioCharger. A video is also included below for the setup.
- Log into your BioCharger myCloud account.
- Click the Settings tab in the middle of the screen
- Click the Keypad button
- Adjust the keypad settings to enable or disable your safety lock
- Enabled: This turns the lock feature on your BioCharger on and off
- Auto: This allows your keypad to be automatically locked after the specified time period.
- Timeout: This is the amount of inactivity time that will pass before the automatic lock is activated
- 1 minute
- 5 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- 2 hours
- Lock Code: This is the code you will need to enter to unlock you BioCharger
You can also lock your BioCharger manually by pressing the lock icon either on the BioCharger itself or using the BioCharger screen on your computer. Item number 4 in the image below.
To unlock your BioCharger just enter the 4 digit lock code you entered in step 4 above. The default lock code is 0000.