All of the below conditions must be followed while the BioCharger is running a recipe:
- Any large object made of conductive material will need to be at least 3 feet away from the BioCharger. This includes metal window frames
- Your BioCharger must be at least 3 feet away from any wall and 3 feet from the ceiling
- Your BioCharger cannot be placed upon the floor and MUST be at least 15 inches above the floor to properly operate
In almost all cases, walls and floors (even wood floors) contain large metallic objects inside or beneath them; such as air ducts, water pipes, steel studs (in commercial environments), rebar in cement, etc.
The primary coil, located in the base, inducts current to the secondary coil. If your BioCharger is too close to a wall, or is placed on a floor, that current can be inducted to another object instead of the secondary coil. This will cause stress to your BioCharger and can ultimately damage your unit.
- Your BioCharger cannot be operated in saunas, near hot tubs or in otherwise damp or wet environments
- In a commercial environment, your BioCharger cannot be operated in the same room where the electrical mains comes in, or in a room where a transformer is installed
- Any item such as flat screen TVs, computers or laptops, tablets, etc must be placed at least 6 feet away from your BioCharger
- It is recommended that your BioCharger NOT be operated in the same room as your wireless router, if you have one. The energy field produced by your BioCharger will disrupt the wireless signal and will likely cause devices on your wireless network to lose their connection if your BioCharger is located in the same room as your wireless router
- The system generates and emits Radio Frequency energy. This energy may be above limits for this energy, and this energy may cause injury or burns if contacted. Use of metal tables, or placing the system on a metal surface, may cause the table or surface to become energized and cause electrical shock or burn.